|Owner||Pattern Energy Group and Samsung Renewable Energy Inc.|
|Project||New Wind Project in Ontario|
|Location||25 km East of Windsor, Ontario|
|Turbines||40 Siemens 3.2 MW, 99.5 m hub height|
|Role||Project and Construction Management|
The Belle River Wind Project is a 100 MW wind power development located in the township of Lakeshore, in the district of Essex, just east of Windsor, Ontario.
Construction began in October, 2014. Turbines began delivery in May, 2017 and commercial operation was achieved October, 2017.
Key features include:
- 40 Siemens SWT-3.2-133 WTG’s (3.2 MW, 99.5 m hub height) turbines
- Rotor/blade diameter of 113 m
- Approximately 24 km of access roads
- 6 km of underground 230 kV transmission line
- New 34.5/230 kV substation and 230 kV switch station